I really like my steampunk at the moment, and Kanban has some of the best images that I've been able to find. The topper on this first card was originally orange, but I coloured it pink using promarkers. I used distress ink to change the colour of the card, then added some lace, flowers and a hatpin.
This next project started out with me making the box using some gorgeous kanban card for the lid. I cut a circle from the lid and placed acetate behind it, and then cut out 2 of the butterflies from the same card stock and attached them to the acetate.
For the card, I used some basic card stock from my stash, and the circle that I cut from the box lid. The topper is a stamp from the kanban 'jasper' set which I coloured using promarkers, and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts. I tried to keep the card simple as I wanted the main image to do the talking.