Sunday 19 February 2012

Some new (and old) cards

This is a bit of a long picture post with quite a few cards that I have been making since christmas but haven't got round to putting on here. I will try to remember what I used for them all :o)

This first one was made using the 'Very Important Date' from My Paper Stash. All I did was add a little bit of ribbon.

 This one is from a Hunkydory kit. I made up the box as it came in the kit and attached a piece of acetate on the front that I had used glossy accents on to make it look like it was raining.


I can't remeber where I got the digital stamps from for this one, but it was for my cousins eldest sons 4th birthday.

I used my circle cutter for this. I cut a 6" circle and folded it in half to make the card and then cut the layers to make the rainbow. The digital stamp and the transfer letters were ones that I've had in my stash for ages and never got round to using.

A simple thank you card for a friend using the stamp and backing papers that came free in a recent magazine. I just added the extra little bits to glam it up :)

Another digital stamp that I've had for a while and never gotten round to using. I think the papers on this are from k&co

A last minute valentines day card. I stamped and embossed 'love' with black embossing powder, and then stamped the heart in silver and embossed with ultra fine embossing powder.

The backing paper and images on this one are from the My Craft Studio cd 'Tinkering With Steampunk'. The car is from a Hunkydory kit and the little clock charm was from my stash. 

I will try to post more often, as I make things rather than having to have big catch up posts like this :P

No comments:

Post a Comment