Monday 3 September 2012

Back To School

The first challenge over at Aly's Crafty Challenges is now Live and the theme is Back To School, and I'm happy to say that I am on the design team alongside several talented ladies.

I had quite a few ideas for this challenge, but after starting them and getting frustrated because they weren't turning out how I wanted, I decided that I should stick to my own 'style' instead of trying to do something too different, and this is what I came up with



I used an digi stamp from Saturated Canary, the ruler stamps are from a Kanban set, the papers are K&co, and the lace, flowers and buttons are from my stash.

It would be lovely if some of you popped over and had a go. The challenge runs until the 6th October and you can enter anything crafty as long as it fits the theme. There's also a great prize up for grabs for the winner.

1 comment: